Staff Accountant-Family Office-Nashville
|Department:||LBMC, PC |
|Description:||Family Office Staff Accountant|
Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain, PC, an innovative leader in professional accounting and business consulting services, is seeking an individual to join our Family Office department as a Staff Accountant.
|Duties:||PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: |
1. Assist with accounting and cash management for high net worth clients including preparations of deposits, accounts payable, domestic payroll, and bank reconciliations.
2. Record journal entries and maintain general ledger for multiple clients
3. Maintain various schedules of income, expenses, and other as needed by client.
4. Maintain client files and records.
5. Prepare financial statements including balance sheets, income statements, and statements of cash flow.
6. Assist with preparation and filing of quarterly and year-end payroll tax returns.
7. Assist with organization of client tax information for federal and state tax compliance.
8. Administrative duties as required.
|Qualifications:||A bachelorís degree in accounting or related field is preferred, or a minimum 5 years work experience in the accounting field. Job growth and advancement opportunities available for the professional that possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, is detail oriented, and service minded with the ability to deliver quality work under a deadline. |
Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain, PC. is the third largest regional accounting firm in Southeast and the largest local firm in Middle Tennessee with our headquarters located in Brentwood, Tennessee.
EEO/ AA Employer
LBMC offers competitive salaries as well as a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k). LBMC provides short and long term disability, long-term care and life insurance to all full-time employees. Additionally, LBMC provides a generous paid-time off package to ensure our employees are able to balance professional and personal responsibilities.