Staff Accountant-Family Office-Entry Level
|Department:||LBMC, PC |
|Description:||Family Office Staff Accountant-Entry Level|
Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain, PC, an innovative leader in professional accounting and business consulting services, is seeking an individual to join our Family Office department as a Staff Accountant.
|Duties:||PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: |
1. Has a close working relationship with clients. Interface with clients and their families as necessary, providing them with a high level of service.
2. Manages clients’ daily financial activities and coordinates with client as needed.
3. Understand clients’ investments, assets, liabilities, expenditures, and related transactions.
4. Manages client bank accounts.
5. Coordinate services with outside advisors and service providers such as lawyers, accountants, insurance brokers, bankers, investment advisors, etc as needed by the client.
6. Prepares bills/sends wires as needed for bill payment or investments.
7. Maintain client files and records.
8. Keeps various schedules of income, etc. as needed by client.
9. Records investment activity.
10. Maintain General Ledger.
11. Direct responsibility for cash management process and accounting for high net worth clients including preparations of deposits, accounts payable, domestic payroll, and bank reconciliations.
12. Prepares financial statements including balance sheets, income statements, and statements of cash flow.
13. Process payroll for clients.
14. Prepare payroll tax returns and make payroll tax deposits.
15. Organizes and prepares tax information for tax preparation.
16. Works closely with senior managers and partners in the firm regarding client issues/needs and financial statements.
17. Administrative duties as required.
|Qualifications:||Position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. Candidates should possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be detail oriented, and service minded with the ability to deliver quality work under a deadline. |
Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain, PC. is the eight largest regional accounting firm in Southeast and the largest local firm in Middle Tennessee with our headquarters located in Brentwood, Tennessee.
LBMC offers competitive salaries as well as a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k). LBMC provides short and long term disability, long-term care and life insurance to all full-time employees. Additionally, LBMC provides a generous paid-time off package to ensure our employees are able to balance professional and personal responsibilities.
EEO/ AA Employer